2006 Fiery Foods Show
How quickly a year goes by. Seems like only yesterday I was at the 2005 Fiery Foods Show in Alburquerque, NM – but alas, it’s that time again. If your planning on attending the 2006 show (or exhibiting) you need to make your reservations soon. Here’s what you need to do:
– Make reservations for a place to stay (Call Ellie for reservations for the Sandia Casino & Resort 505 896 3978)
– Make flight reservations (frequent flyer miles!)
– Buy your way in (Pre-register for the show here. Business only. – Public at the door)
– Ask your boss (& the wife) for the vacation time (March 2nd – March 6th if you want to attend the whole thing)
– Car Rental (it’s nice to explore Alburquerque & check out the local hot sauce shops)
And that’s it – congratulations, you just planned yourself a 3 day vacation with a bunch of chileheads! Seriously though, the Fiery Foods show is a great event for all chileheads – those in the business and the chileheads we serve. If your a collector or just John Q. Public, you can still attend the show – the cost is something like $10 at the door.
The HSB will be there again this year, all 3 days – this year I’m going to make sure to take in a bit more of the local scene during the peak public hours (afternoons). Not to mention make sure to hit all the late night chilehead drink fests.
Quite a few regular HSB readers will be in attendance as well. Let the good times roll!
Known Attendees (so far):
– Danny Cash
– Anyone else?