52nd Summer Fancy Food Show
52nd Summer Fancy Food Show · New York
July 09 – July 11, 2006 – Jacob K. Javits Center
The Fancy Food Show returns to New York for an even bigger and better show this year!
Most exhibitors are entrepreneurs who created their recipes and started their companies, giving you the chance to learn about the product and do business with decision-makers under one roof! There are tens of thousands of unique products to expand your customer appeal, and make your business stand out.
Since 1955, the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade’s Fancy Food Shows have been the premier marketplace for specialty foods…where specialty food retailers, restaurateurs, supermarket and department store buyers, gift shop owners and others discover distinctive, profitable new food products to grow their businesses.
At the Last Show:
- 100,000 specialty food products to see and sample;
- 2,150 exhibiting companies offering an unbeatable selection of foods from every corner of the globe;
- 500 international companies;
- 60 international and domestic pavilions;
- 190 new exhibitors, with products never before seen nationally;
- 1,200 items in the What’s New?, Natural Foods, Gift Avenue, Foodservice Spoken Here, Kosher Foods, Fair Trade, Focus on Diversity and NASFT Product Awards sections in the convenient Focused Exhibits area;
- 300 products in three hot categories to comparatively taste in Focused Tastings; An expanded seminar program, offering seminars, workshops and special events that can teach you about food, food trends and the business of selling food;
- A 650-plus page Official Show Directory that you will use as a food-source reference year-round;
- An unmatched opportunity to network and make business contacts;
- 23,140 of your peers and competitors, working hard to improve their businesses.
Finally, there’s a major, trade-only Wine & Spirits Show!
The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade, Inc. (NASFT) hosts the International Wine & Spirits Pavilion, where you can discover and taste distinctive vintages and brews, which will make your establishment stand out from the competitors. A showcase of some of the world’s finest wines is the perfect complement to the Fancy Food Show’s superb assortment of specialty foods.
Registration information available here.