Congrats 2007 Scovie Award Winners
Congratulations to all of those that have recieved word (or will) that you’ve won a 2007 Scovie – not all winners have yet been notified I believe, so if you entered you may still have a chance!
So far we’ve heard from the following winners:
– 1st Place Habanero Hot Sauce: Huvason of Fat Kid Sauces
– 2nd Place BBQ Sauce: Jeff of Grumpy’s BBQ
– 3rd Place Unique Salsa: Marco’s Not Yet Famous Sauces
– Danny Cash Convict Ketchup: 1st place Condiments Ketchup!
– Danny Cash Renegade Ranch: 3rd place Salad Dressings!
– Nando’s:1st place Brochure/Catalog/Print Ad – Nando’s Brochure
– Nando’s:1st place Dip Mixes – Nando’s Roasted Reds Cooking Sauce
– Nando’s:1st place Stir-Fry Sauce – Nando’s Curry Coconut Cooking Sauce
– Nando’s:2nd place Grilling Sauce – Hot Peri-Peri Marinade
– Nando’s:2nd place Dip Mixes – Nando’s Wild Peri-Peri Herb Pepper Sauce
– Nando’s:2nd place Stir-Fry Sauce – Hot Sweet Peri-Peri Pepper Sauce
– Nando’s:3rd place Beverages – (Bloody Peri-Meri) Extra Hot Peri-Peri Pepper Sauce
– Nando’s:3rd place Condiments:Meat Sauce – Hot Sweet Peri-Peri Pepper Sauce
– Nando’s:3rd place Stir-Fry Sauce – Wild Herb Peri-Peri Pepper Sauce
– Don Pesta from Chili’s Fire Pit won 1st Place in rubs!
– Dr. Gonzo’s “Professional Grade” Habeneromash (winner of the Golden Chili) won 2nd place
– Doug aka The Truth from Jersey Boyz Jerky took a 3rd Place Scovie
– 2007 Scovie 2nd place – Hot Sauce Fruit – Creepin Quag – Sizzlin Sauces LLC
Congrats to all!
Anyone else enter and still awaiting a call?