Hot Sauce Collectors: Send me your thoughts!
As some of you know, I’ve been working on an article on hot sauce collecting for quite some time now. The meat of the article has been completed and now we’re actually expanding upon it and are looking for feedback from you. I posted this in the forum earlier this week and the response so far has been great. Thank you to all those that have already taken the time to respond. Now, I want to make sure we hear from everyone before I submit all the final information/responses.
So, it’s time for a few more collectors questions to get the article completely rounded out. I’ve added a few to beef things up a bit. Please take a moment and answer as you see fit.
- What’s your favorite hot sauce collectible & why?
- What’s the most you’ve paid for a bottle? What was it and why?
- What’s the most profit you’ve made off a bottle of hot sauce?
- Where do you go to buy/sell bottles? How do you determine the value of a bottle?
- What do you think is the most highly sought after collectible by manufacturer? For instance, what’s the most sought after Blair’s, CaJohn’s or Dave’s collectible?
- What is the theme of your collection (if any)?
- How many bottles do you currently own?
- How do you think the collector’s market has evolved in the last 2-3 years?
You can submit your answers as a comment, by using the contact form below or in the forum within the Name Your Favorite Collectible thread.