Notable Nando’s Customers
Clive recently sent out a newsletter with an interesting list of notable Nando’s Customers. And funny enough, just yesterday I was speaking with a woman from the UK whose husband was absolutely in love with Nando’s but was really bummed about the lack of Nando’s restaraunts here on the east coast. I think we may need to start a petition of sorts to bring the Nando’s east!
- Chris McDermott, a former Australian rules footballer in Australia, is known for his love of Nando’s.
- Humanitarian and talk show host Oprah Winfrey is also known for her love of Nando’s which she acquired on trips to South Africa.
- Sale Sharks rugby union star winger Mark Cueto and Indian Test Cricketer Harbhajan Singh list Nando’s as their favourite food.
- TV Comedian Ricky Gervais is a fan of Nando’s and in a recent article he mentions that if The Office is syndicated in the US that he would be “going to buy Buckingham Palace and turn it into a huge Nandos”.
- Grime-MC Kano from London, UK, even raps about Nando’s food in his tracks.
- Nando’s suggests on their website that David Beckham and the England team frequently visit the Nando’s restaurant located in Manchester.
Source (or is that sauce): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nando’s