Tell us a bit about yourself
Hi. My name is Nick. I eat hot sauce on every meal, eat spicier meals then my stomach allows, and sometimes, I write about things that could get me into big trouble in little China. In fact, I write this blog.
There’s more information about me, but enough about me. Let’s talk about…you.
I want to get to know you, my legions of chileheads. So I have come up with a few random questions that I have randomly selected from random sources that you can answer in the comments.(AKA shamelessly stolen from other blogs)
Let’s get to know each other. Heck, other readers will get to know each other and it will be like one big chilehead orgy (minus the beer & hot sauce). And if it’s your first time here, well, pour yourself a hot sauce shot already, and join the fun! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to.
- 1. What do you do as your occupation?
- 2. Drink: what and where?
- 3. What was the last thing you ate? What was the last hot sauce you used?
- 4. I know you never cheat on me, but let’s just say you were to cheat on the HSB. Which other blogs do you read?
- 5. How did we first meet? In other words, how did you first find your way here? (Oh, and if you’re one of the ones I paid off, let’s just keep that our little secret)
- 6. Shower or Bath?
- 7. Weekends: Rest time or party time? What when and where?
- 8. Cooking: Hot peppers or hot sauce?
- 9. Rachel Ray: hot or not?
- 10. Favorite ice cream flavor?
And if there is anything else you would like to share about yourself that might help you in a court of law, rants, raves, and/or well-thought-out opinions about the state of Canadian trade, please, feel free to share.