Product Reviews & Submissions
Got a hot sauce, salsa, wing sauce or other fiery food that you want to see featured here on the Hot Sauce Blog? Great! We want to work with you! From start ups to seasoned manufacturers, we cover any and all products that appeal to chileheads.
Get your product(s) reviewed in 1 easy step – just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with review information (timing, scheduling and any additional information requests). You can also upload images, flyers or additional information for your review using this form.
The purpose of our reviews is to offer our reading audience an objective opinion, so they can make an informed decision before buying
- HotSauceBlog.com will always deliver an honest and unbiased opinion.
- Many reviews are for products that were purchased by HotSauceBlog.com. Some reviews are from products sent free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review.
- HotSauceBlog.com will never accept money to review a product. The only compensation is the use of the product during the review period.
If you have any questions concerning our product reviews, please contact us.
- How many of each product should I send? We’re not doing this to build our hot sauce collection, every item you send in will be opened and reviewed by someone, so send as many as you like. We have reviewers across the country and we’re happy to have each one of them review each on of your products if you wish. Or simply send in one of each of your products (or one or two of you favorites), it’s up to you. The more you send in, the more we can review, it’s that simple.
- What if you don’t like my product? Reviews are written as objectively as possible. Consider it constructive criticism from your potential customers.
- What if your review is wrong? If we’ve made an error, let us know. We’ll correct any factual errors ASAP.
- I make everything under the sun, what should I send in? Umm, NOT everything under the sun. Only send us your hot related products.
- Hot Sauces
- Hot Wing Sauces
- BBQ Sauces
- Dry Rubs & Seasonings
- Spicy Foods
- Chilehead Gear & Gadgets
- Will you link to my site? Yes. In the review, we will provide the necessary links to your related product pages/website so that customers can find your items. If your website does not contain any of the necessary contact information, we will contact you to make sure it is okay to publish that information (such as mailing address, phone & fax numbers…). Additionally, we link each review to where people can buy your product, so if you have a specific retailer you would like us to use, just let us know.
- How can I tell people about my review? Anyway you want! Often, manufacturers who have had their products reviewed on the HSB include a link to their review in their lastest newsletter (see this example from Baby That’s Hot). We’ve also created HSB Reviewed & Approved logos that you can download and place directly on your site. Then your visitors will have a directly link to an outside opinion of your products.
Things to tell us when submitting:
If you don’t tell us, then we can’t tell potential customers. So the more you tell us, the more we can tell them. And if you don’t tell us, we may just make something up! (just kidding)
Things you should think about telling us:
- Ingredients: Beyond what is listed on your label. Did you throw anything interesting to the mix? What makes your sauce taste the way it does?
- How long have you been in business? How many products do you have? (include names too)
- How hot are your products? Do you use any extracts?
- Have you won any awards? Which ones? Dates?
- How did you start making hot products?
- Suggested recipe uses.
Anything else you can think of…
Was your product reviewed & well received? Did you notice an increase in orders and/or customers? Please let us know! It’s always great to hear that we’re spreading the hot foods gospel across the country.
Here’s a few testimonials so far:
– Salsa de Rosa sells more salsa!
– Big Thanks for Uncle Brutha’s Review