Recipe: Deviled Mamba Eggs
Deviled Mamba eggs
12 hard-boiled eggs
Approximately Â½ cup mayonnaise
2 tsp prepared mustard
1 tsp black mamba hot sauce
Â¼ cup finely chopped jalapenos
*note I have also used wanza’s wicked, and z nothing beyond in place of the black mamba.
1. remove shell from hard boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise and put the yolk into a mixing bowl.
2. add mayonnaise until creamy
3. add mustard, jalapenos, and black mamba hot sauce and stir, add more mustard to taste.
4. fill the egg halves with the mixture and sprinkle with habanero powder. (I make my own hab powder by dehydrating and grinding it, if you cant find it I have also used death rain nitro and they turned out good.)
5. refrigerate until ready to eat.
This is a great recipe to take to pot lucks and family get togethers, its cheap and fairly easy to make. Just make sure to label them as hot and not let the kids get a hold of one. The creamy mix of yolk and mayo does a good job at killing some of the heat, but they will definitely make you sweat. You just don’t get as much of a burning in your mouth.